Digital Sales Executive
- Performing market research, identifying potential customer groups, and recommending marketing outreach campaigns using digital media.
- Managing and controlling the end to end sales process, including closing sales contracts
- Giving demonstration to clients & Closing deals
- Calling existing and potential clients and advise them about ZEM projects
- Follow up with client for deal maturation, healthy relationship management & keeping them updated on chosen property concern
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis
- Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, email, and in person.
- Generating new leads through targeted research and cold calling in line with individual targets
- Maintaining high levels of contact with existing clients to develop further opportunities
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Executing sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations
- Managing and controlling individual sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are consistently achieved
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Building client relationships as a trusted advisor, advise clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas
Qualification: Degree(s): BBA/ MBA in business management, marketing or a related field or equivalent degree from reputed University.
Experience: 1-3 years of sales experience.