Location: Rawalpindi / Islamabad
- Responsible for the delivering up-to-date topics to the digital marketing team according to the interests of the organization.
- Research the topics that meet the organizational goals and interests of the stakeholders.
- Brainstorm ideas with the stakeholders and ensure the topic driven engagement and traffic of the digital channels.
- Participate in direction of the content and podcasts.
- Innovate, create and represent the digital content in engaging ways.
- Writing flash-cards and notes relating to the episodes.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Digital communication skills.
- Written and verbal skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualification : Degree(s): Bachelors in Media and PR, Digital Marketing, Business Administration
Experience: 3-4 years in the relevant field.