Assistant Manager Business Development
- Develop and implement the Business Development plans for the selling, merging and after sales services.
- Responsible for solution implementation & meeting customer requirements.
- Identify business prospects by reaching potential and existing clients.
- Identifying the market gap and penetration in existing and new markets.
- Collaborate with sales management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to also set goals and targets
- On-boarding new dealers by discussing and presenting company projects.
- Explaining prospective clients about the advantages (ROI/USP’s) of the company’s projects and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Creating proposals for existing clients to generate sales.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact to increase sales
- Developing strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Actively identify and build relationships with key industry associations, memberships and networks to enhance the profile and development of key legal relationships.
- Helping dealers in closing the deals by presenting the projects, arranging company visits, arranging site visits etc.
- Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in projects rendered by the business organization
- Assist the sales agents of the organization to complete clients visit reports and system development
- Results oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Market knowledge and Time management & planning skills
Qualification: Degree(s): BBA/ MBA in Business Management, Marketing or a related field or equivalent degree from reputed University
Experience: 3-5 in the relevant field preferable in Real Estate/Project Sales.