Assistant Manager Administration
AM Administration is responsible for maintaining day to day administrative and personnel services in order to meet company’s requirements.
- Checks security arrangements of office premises and ensures safety of office and the staff.
- Petty cash handling as per Admin Manager Instructions.
- Assigning task to Admin Officer and setting priorities of tasks
- Arrangement of pick and drop service of company to female staff
- Ensure food quality and quantity, preparing menu of catering service provided by company
- Ensures provision of utility services in office/building like electricity, gas and water etc. and continued supply without interruption.
- Clear all bills related to maintenance of office , building and security
- Maintaining office asset inventory
- Checks misuse of office facilities by staff and reports to Admin Manager.
- Undertakes all the work related to purchase of materials, fixtures, office Equipment, IT equipment, vehicles/motorbikes/cycles, air conditioners etc.
- Supervises kitchen function.
- Supervises drivers, office boys, riders, telephone operator, janitor etc. and ensures efficiency on their part.
- Carries out travel arrangements including lodging and boarding of staff.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Arrange travel and accommodations of staff
- Performs any other work assigned by the Manager.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Degree(s): BBA or equivalent degree from reputed university.
3-5 Year experience of relevant experience.